Have you ever asked yourself, "How am I ever going to find time to exercise?". Do you tell yourself, "I’m just too busy, I can't make it?".
Trust us, we know the daily struggle! We're married doctors with hundreds of patients to work on every month plus other million tasks on our plate to handle...so let's speak about how to find time to exercise.
But first, let me tell you what happens if you don't exercise:
1. You stay all time seated, which is very bad for your back, and eventually, you may develop some lower back pain problems.
2. You increase the risk of having diabetes and other chronic diseases.
3. You increase the risk of developing cancer.
4. You decrease your sleep quality.
5. You don't have the energy to play with your kids or to spend quality time with your husband.
And the list goes on and on...so that's the BAD news!
Now, the GOOD news is that you're in control, and you can change it! You can prevent all of these bad things from happening and take care of your body! Furthermore, you can get all the benefits from regular exercising (like losing weight or having more energy), using one simple trick:
So yeah, that's the magic formula! I know, it sounds harsh! But, the truth is: you will always struggle to find the time to exercise! And it's not going to get any easier.
The remedy for it is to change your habits and start MAKING time to exercise. Change your habits and thinking and change your life!
So how to do that? Let's get practical!
1. Set up an alarm 30 minutes earlier every day.
Sounds boring and simple, but 30 min it's all you need to smash your workout! That's it. Just 30 minutes!
2. Ditch your car! Say "ciao ciao" to it and get on your bike instead!
20-30 minutes of biking to your job, combined with some strategic intermittent fasting in the morning = amazing FAT BURNING. That's it, it's as simple as that. Just be careful on the road! :)
3. Skip breakfast! Did I say "skip the most important day of your day?". Yes, that's right.
Breakfast is so overrated! Like....for real, it's just a useless waste of time for most of us. By skipping your breakfast, you can practice simple walking each day. 20-40 minutes, on an empty stomach will bring you some great fat loss benefits! Not to mention you'll SAVE lots of time!
4. Replace lunch for a smoothie!
If it's one of these days, in which you're super busy with work, school. children...whatever it is, you can just grab a nutritious smoothie instead of a long lunch and MAKE some time to squeeze 25-30 minutes workout during your lunch break. 1-2 times a week should bring you great benefits, and hey; you don't need any special place or equipment. Just do it in your office or at home! (The H-BOSS Health® has all you need to squeeze a fast workout with great nutrition in any condition)
Remember, finding time to exercise in your day is possible!
"Life is hectic and can take control of you, don’t let it! You take control of your day!"